Melfort United Church
Rev. Emmanuel Menyereye
Melfort-Ethelton Pastoral Charge
In September 1928, the cornerstone of the Melfort United Church was laid at 220 Burrows Avenue West. The church was dedicated
on May 26, 1929 by Rev. G. Glover.
The church was paid for with donations from the congregation in the amount of $16,000
and a mortgage in the amount of $15,850. The mortgage was paid off in 1944 and on December 11, 1944, MUC held a mortgage burning
The Christian Education Centre was added to the church in 1963.
Melfort United Church celebrated
its 100th anniversary in 2004.
Sunday Service @ 10:30 am